For over a decade, Powder Coating Specialists is a leading powder coating and sandblasting company that focuses on quality work completed on time. Our services protect and enhance the appearance of all things metal. We are in Brookfield, IL – just 13 miles west of Chicago where we service all size customers including commercial, industrial, residential and individuals. Our shop is 4,500 square feet offering quality services including powder coating, sandblasting, masking, welding, milling, light machining and disassembly and reassembly. We offer powders from top manufacturers including TIGER Drylac, Axalta Coatings, Sherwin Williams, Cardinal, Prismatic and more.
• CAPABILITIES: We operate a batch system coating items as large as 20’+ and as heavy as 4,000lbs for customer orders of all sizes.
• QUALITY: We only use the highest quality powder coating equipment and powders to ensure durability, coverage and excellence of finish. Our highly trained staff use only fresh powder and personally hand coat each item individually. Once complete, a skilled technician dedicated to quality control will ensure your order has been carefully coated.
• FULL SERVICE: We offer additional services including sandblasting, repairs requiring welding, masking, packaging, disassembly/assembly, fulfillment, replacement parts and pickup-delivery with our own truck and driver.
• TURNAROUND: Our customer service team works to make sure you have your item when you need it. We offer a large inventory of stock powders available to provide services in the quickest time. We strive to respond to your request for quote in 24 hours.
• NICHE MARKET EXPERTS: We have a team of experts focused on metal furniture in our furniture division, Patio Partner. We are an authorized repair vendor for multiple furniture manufacturers and provide repairs, refinishing and replacement parts for customers. We also specialize in refinishing vents and radiators for customers with vintage homes or buildings looking to renew their finishes. We partner with historical societies to improve the appearance of these items without having to replace with new.
Powder coating is an advanced method of applying a decorative and protective finish. It is applied in powder form electrostatically and is then cured in an oven to create a hard, durable and uniform finish. Customers prefer this finishing method because it is much more durable than wet paint. It is also safe for the environment and has an attractive appearance and finish. Customers prefer powder coated products because they are more resistant to scratches, chemicals, corrosion, color fading and weather conditions.